the explorer scouts took part in their sponsored walk in the pentland hills on Saturday (8/3/14) and spent the night at bonaly campsite, everyone found out how difficult it can be to pitch a tent in high winds!
As with our previous update on dates the Night Hike is now going to be taking place on Friday 24th January. It will cost £4.00 which will cover breakfast in the morning. Further details can be found here along with a list of required equipment.
Hi there, some info needed for those who are wanting to/are going to be attending the Switzerland Trip in 2015. Details can be downloaded from the link.
A Happy New Year from 1st Midlothian Scout Group
Hi there, some dates for your calendars for each of the sections these coming few months.
Wednesday 4th December is the Panto at the Kings Theater with the bus leaving from the Scout Hall at 17:30 and arriving for pick-up approx 22:00.
On Saturday the 7th December we will be holding our annual Christmas Sale at the Scout Hall. Come along and take part in our raffles, buying some gifts, picking up some baking and of course getting to meet Santa.
- The 11th will be the Beaver Christmas party.
- Christmas Party on 16th December.
- The scouts will be having their Christmas party on 13th December.
- In January the night hike is planned to take place on the 7th.
- For our annual sponsored walk the proposed date will be the 9th of March.
- A survival weekend is also in planning and is expected to take place during April with dates tbc.
Hello and welcome to our new website. Things are slowly coming into shape and i’m hoping to have things up and running asap. There may be a lot of issues at the moment but those should hopefully be ironed out in the coming days.
Thank you all for your patience. Tim