Hi guys, just an update to let you all know that there will be a car wash taking place at the scout hall on the 24th May and 28th June. These are taking place in order to raise some funds towards the Switzerland trip next summer. Hope to see you all there and bring your parents cars along.
The scouts will be going to Ratho on Tuesday 18th March. We will be leaving the hall at 18:00 sharp. It will cost £10 to go. We will be stopping at McDonald’s on the way back, if you’d something from there bring extra cash.
the explorer scouts took part in their sponsored walk in the pentland hills on Saturday (8/3/14) and spent the night at bonaly campsite, everyone found out how difficult it can be to pitch a tent in high winds!
As with our previous update on dates the Night Hike is now going to be taking place on Friday 24th January. It will cost £4.00 which will cover breakfast in the morning. Further details can be found here along with a list of required equipment.
Hi there, some dates for your calendars for each of the sections these coming few months.
Wednesday 4th December is the Panto at the Kings Theater with the bus leaving from the Scout Hall at 17:30 and arriving for pick-up approx 22:00.
On Saturday the 7th December we will be holding our annual Christmas Sale at the Scout Hall. Come along and take part in our raffles, buying some gifts, picking up some baking and of course getting to meet Santa.
- The 11th will be the Beaver Christmas party.
- Christmas Party on 16th December.
- The scouts will be having their Christmas party on 13th December.
- In January the night hike is planned to take place on the 7th.
- For our annual sponsored walk the proposed date will be the 9th of March.
- A survival weekend is also in planning and is expected to take place during April with dates tbc.